Amundi offers a comprehensive range of Multi-Asset Strategies, from Allocation Driven and Outcome Oriented strategies to combinations aiming to shape and to meet our clients’ evolving needs and constraints.
Amundi's Multi-Asset strategies
Allocation Driven Strategies
Investors have different investment objectives and different views on the amount of risk they are willing to take in achieving them. Amundi’s teams built a range of portfolios that aims to maximise return for a chosen level of risk.
- Conservative - Low volatility strategy with active management of fixed income risks through dynamic asset allocation, including a limited participation in equities (typically <35%)
- Moderate - Moderate volatility strategy with active management of market risks through dynamic asset allocation and a moderate allocation to equities (35-65% typically)
- Growth - Unconstrained investment approach seeking to deliver equity-like returns, with a dynamic allocation process across a diversified range of asset class , with a strong participation in equity markets (typically >65%)
- Flexible – Unconstrained investment approach with active and flexible allocation across a wide and diversified universe with Equity allocation varying from 0 to 100%.
- Factor Investing – allocating dynamically across assets and factors, seeking to capture long-term growth avoiding traditional benchmark bias.
Outcome Driven Strategies
There is an increasing recognition that outcomes matter more to investors than performance versus a particular index or benchmark. Addressing Amundi’s clients long-term goals is possible thanks to these portfolios:
- Absolute Return, aiming to deliver positive returns regardless of market directions.
- Income, seeking to provide an attractive income potential higher than traditional bond sectors with lower volatility.
- Real Return, seeking to achieve a positive real return across Inflation cycle in the Eurozone.
- Target Risk, aiming to protect permanently (fully or partially) capital, through an active and flexible management with an explicit risk target.
- Risk Premia: extending the opportunity-set to alternative risk premia, harvesting long term market drivers through a liquid and transparent framework.
Multi-Asset Additional Strategies Dimensions
Our breath of solutions can integrate any of these additional dimensions:
- Active and / or Passive investments
- Smart Beta
- Direct Securities and / or Multi-Manager
- Liquid and Illiquid assets
Liquidity Continuum strategies
Multi-Asset Liquidity Continuum: these strategies enable investors to make the most of the liquidity spectrum from very liquid assets to lesser liquid including Alternative Assets.
Instead of segmenting their portfolio between "liquid" and "illiquid" assets, investors should consider liquidity as a continuum rather than a binary state. Even "illiquid" assets can generally be disposed of in certain circumstances and at a given price, while asset classes that are considered liquid can temporarily be facing liquidity issues.
Amundi offers strong-convicted diversified solutions across the main asset classes.
Multi-Asset bespoke solutions and advisory
Amundi's know-how, research resources, advisory expertise and advanced tools to address your financial and operational complexity.
Amundi, Multi-Asset Active manager
5 reasons to partner, philosophy and pillars, and we highlight that we are active managers.
Research publications on multi-asset topics
This information is exclusively intended for “Professional” investors within the meaning of the MiFID Directive 2004/39/EC of 21 April 2004, and articles 314-4 and following of the General Regulations of the AMF. It is not intended for the general public or for non-professional individual investors within the meaning of all local regulations, or for “US Persons”, as defined in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s “Regulation S” under the 1933 U.S. Securities Act.
This non-contractual information does not under any circumstances constitute an offer to buy, a solicitation to sell, or advice to invest in financial instruments of Amundi or one of its affiliates (“Amundi”).
Investing involves risks. The performance of the strategies is not guaranteed. In addition, past performance is not in any way a guarantee or a reliable indicator of current or future performance. Investors may lose all or part of the capital originally invested.
Potential investors are encouraged to consult a professional adviser in order to determine whether such an investment is suitable for their profile and must not base their investment decisions solely on the information contained in this document.
Amundi assumes no liability, either direct or indirect, resulting from the use of any of the information contained in this document, and shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any decisions taken on the basis of this information. This information may not be copied, reproduced, modified, translated or distributed, without the prior written approval of Amundi, for any third person or entity in any country or jurisdiction which would subject Amundi or any of its products to any registration requirements within these jurisdictions or where this might be considered unlawful.
This information is provided to you based on sources that Amundi considers to be reliable, and it may be modified without prior warning.